NATURAL HAIR WASH WITH CANTU PRODUCTS/REVIEW

     

         Good day guys, how are we all doing? So today I will be making a quick review on some Cantu products I used on my natural hair. I actually got those products to use on some weaves, but then I was like, yea I got them with my money right, wouldn't be bad if i have a taste of it as well, yes now. So did the products really work on my hair? Would you like to know more, kindly read on.

       
       
           So the products I got were the Cantu Shea butter moisturizing cream shampoo, Shea butter moisturizing cream conditioner and the Argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream. First thing I love about this products is that, they really smell nice, like the products has that very attractive smell, so nice.  I actually did use them on the weaves which was the main reason why I got the them and they worked really well most especially the moisturizing cream conditioner and the leave in conditioner, like it served that purpose "moisturizer", it made the weaves so smooth,silky and tangle free after applying. But then, the truth is the products didn't really work well on my natural hair. The shampoo worked great actually, like it really washed my hair well and was creamy, I could feel the moisture on my hair while washing. But when I applied the conditioner, I thought I was going get that soft, silky texture, if you have ever used VO5 moisturizing conditioner before you will know what I'm talking about. Like whenever I use the VO5 conditioner, God, my hair feels great, the texture changes immediately. You know when you wash with shampoo, it will be as if your hair feels a little dry right, the conditioner is to help your hair regain that softness, silkiness and moisture,  VO5 conditioner does that for my hair but apparently this Cantu creamy conditioner didn't work out as expected. So it was just there, but I just tried to comb the hair out with ease.


          After washing with the rinse out shampoo and conditioner, I decided to apply the leave in conditioner, the leave in conditioner doesn't need to be washed out, it stays right in the hair as the name implies "leave-in". Did it work for my hair? Sincerely, the truth, it did not, I actually had to add extra natural Shea butter and virgin olive oil, left the hair for few minutes, before I could feel the softness. I know maybe you would say had it been I got the Shea butter leave in conditioner instead of the "Argan oil", maybe it would have worked but I checked out some reviews and people made the comment that they both work the same way, and Argan oil also help in softening the hair naturally, and even on the container, they wrote that it helps to hydrate and moisturize the hair but then it didn't really do that for me until I added the Shea butter and olive oil. So that is it. The pictures taken were all  after I did all the manipulation. This is my first time of using the products on my hair so I have been using other ones
          I have used VO5 moisturizinng shampoo and conditioner, sincerely those products really worked well, like great on my hair. So now, if you ask which product would I recommend? For the shampoo, I can still use the Cantu or the VO5 shampoo like they both work the same way for me. For the conditioner, I will recommend the VO5 moisturizing conditioner, that is just the truth. Another thing is  that VO5 is much more cheaper than Cantu , so if you are looking towards getting  something affordable and good product, I will definitely recommend VO5, because with 2,000naira you can get both the VO5 shampoo and conditioner, while you need to have at least 2,000naira just to get only the Cantu shampoo excluding the other products. So if you ask me, I really do recommend the VO5 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, economical and the product works really great both on natural and relaxed hair. I have a feeling that the Cantu conditioner will work well on a relaxed hair though.




          So that is all for today guys, hope you all have a nice read. Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to share and subscribe, new post coming up soon.
 Thanks much love

Instagram: Fola_Ola
Twitter: Fola Ola
Email: folayemi31@gmail.com

No comments

Back to Top