MY HAIR GROWTH/CARE ROUTINE


Hi peeps, been a while. I hope you are all good. Today i would like to share with you guys my hair growth routine. Okayyy, today's post is mainly ladies but then if there are some guys there keeping their natural hair (*winks) or wanna get some tips for their ladies, then keep reading. It an interesting and useful one.

    So i came across a picture of mine like two weeks ago which was taken in 2014 at a wedding ceremony,  The photographer took a good side view shot of my relaxed natural hair and it actually revealed the fullness and it been healthy. The picture is just down below. But lately let me say since mid of 2015, I have been experiencing some set back in my hair growth and i guess it because I don't pay much attention like i do before. But now, am trying to get back on the routine and will definitely be posting update for you guys to see.

Picture taken in 2014 by Eko Studio

             I will be sharing with you guys the products I use, my daily and weekly routine. For am my hair growth routine which i will continue with and gives you guys update frequently.

Below are the main tips/routine you should know about my relaxed natural hair

1. I relax only twice in a year, that is once in every six months
2. I mostly air dry my hair, blow drying is only done once in a blue moon and that is only when I have something urgent to attend to
3. In between the six months of having new growths, i wear my natural hair sometimes or use wigs which is a good protective style.
4. If i have to use a straightener on my relaxed hair, I make sure I always use a heat protect-ant, example: heat protectant hair spray or Argan oil (Note: argan oil is a very good product for moisturizing, heat protecting on both natural and relaxed hair)
5. I wash my hair at least once in a week or once in two weeks depending on my schedule.
6. Products I use for washing include: shampoo, conditioner (moisturizing and anti-breakage), hair mask (using hair mask, you can decide to condition you hair after or not depending on your choice) as the hair mask helps 2 moisturize, soften and repair hair damage
7. Post washing: I use leave in conditioner, hair moisturizer cream, argan oil and coconut oil to seal in the moisture

Those are the few tips which i have been applying on my hair growth.
             More post coming up on my hair routine. Hope you enjoyed reading through. Any inquires, you can send to me by email (estymamme@gmail.com) as well you can drop yout comment in the box below.

Love you all
Stay tuned
Mamme!!!
Instagram @esteemamme, @hairbymamme

2 comments

Back to Top