DIY- CROTCHET BRAID USING XPRESSION NAOMI BOOM (Tutorial & Review)

          Hi everyone, hope you all are doing fine. So yea, another post on the blog. It gonna be a review on the hair am having currently, a crochet braid and yes, I did it myself. Hoping to post the tutorial video soon. It quite easy to make like you can do this yourself. So before I make a review, would just list out some steps and how I made the hair and hopefully post the video on my youtube channel soon. So the first step:


1. Weave your hair into cornrows: After washing, deep conditioning, air dry and oiling my hair, I weaved my hair into about nine corn rows all to the back and after that applied some oil to the scalp
Photo credit: Google (I forgot to take a picture of the pack before throwing it away}

2. Crotchet IT: Just very simple, after you might have weaved your hair, the next step is to use the crochet needle, take the crochet braids and fix them in. Within 30 minutes to an hour, you should be done
Pretty babyyy..Lol

Reviews


  1.  Affordable: The No.1 fact about this hair is that it's just super affordable. Yea, as in you don't have to spend too much to look like a million box sometimes. I got two packs here in Benin for less than 2,000Naira and I did it myself. So just imagine, much cheaper than the Havana/Mambo twist
  2. Super light: Depending on how full you want it, I did this same hair last year and used three packs which was light as well, not heavy. I just decided to go for two packs this time with a gold highlight. So either you use two or three, no need to dey cry cos of headache, cos the hair is not heavy at all
  3. Texture: Unlike the Mambo twist which is silky in texture, the Xpression Naomi Boom is somehow kinky but hey, I don't mind cos I love the texture just the way it is
  4.  Reuse: Yea, you can reuse this hair over and over again. Can you just imagine? the next time u wanna use, all you need to do is just wash, trim, oil and Voila! you are good to go for another crochet style.
       
On a Sunday with Buba
          That is it guys....so just in case you looking out for a new hairstyle and you don't wanna sit for too long at the salon, you don't wanna spend too much most especially in this recession period, sweethearts; Xpression Naomi Boom is the way and solution o.

          So that is all for today's post. Thanks for stopping by and please, don't forget to share and subscribe. Catch you all larraa.
One love. Mamme

Instagram: Folakemi_mamme
Facebook: Folakemi Mamme
Twitter: Folakemi Mamme


2 comments

  1. The sky is ur starting point, proud of u dear.
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is good and visit our website for more products
    Xpression | Beautizone

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top