TEN(10) THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

         
          Hallos, my people. So back again on the blog, today, it gonna be a discussion on the 10 most important things I can't live without. Yea, let's just make it ten for now, are we ready. Let GO!!!

1. BIBLE: Yes oo, this is number one important thing I can't leave without, hmm, it's my best friend, even sometimes when I can't make it to church, I make sure my bible is with me to check and use it as an access to speak to my maker (God). It is very important to me. It helps me when am down and when I really need someone to lean on.
2. MOBILE PHONE: This is definately the second thing I must always have with me. Not just the mobile phone o, but a charged one with an access to the internet because whenever am less busy,ha, real chatting and browsing start. Forgive me, I'm an addict. I can't live without it. You can really tell how frustrated I will be whenever my phone is down and PHCN doesn't give light to charge, that is why to avoid unecessary anger, I always have my charged power bank with me. I cannot shout. I can leave my house and go to a friend's house whenever am less busy if I need to charge and there is no light no matter the distance. I need it, for my personal life as an addict, lol and for my business
3. MAKEUP: Shoot me!! I love makeup most especially, my eye brow pencil (brown and black), powder, lip balm and lipstick/lip gloss. Whenever I don't feel like having a full make up on me, with just those things I just listed, am good to go. Even though I love makeup, don't like it heavy, cos the natural beauty is there (Haters will say it a lie o. Lol, just kidding)
4. DIARY: Ha, this is one confession, even if it not a diary, I will still go for a more pocket friendly book. As in, I can't explain, maybe it because am a Business addict, I can write for days, Don't even try me, any small thing, I must write. I must always write my shopping list (even though  I end up buying more than I budget), my to-do list, calculate how much I spent, write on my how to go about things, things I have learnt, What I will be doing in the next five years, events, a lots more. I must always write.
5. MONEY: Ha, this one is very essential, no money, then things won't go as you want or expect. Money is very important to me o, I like it not even like, I love it. And I thank God, He has been blessing me. No long epistle on that

6. FOOD: Not just any food o, Fries and Chicken with plenty tomato/chili sauce and a glass of fruit wine or better still Amstel Malt. Don't blame me. I can eat this as breakfast, lunch, dinner, even though I don't add the weight but huh, I love it. Any other food is a yes as far as it doesn't taste weird but Fries and chicken/Chicken and Chips, anyhow, they are my best. At least, once in a week. And Chicken Republic here in Benin along Airport Road, yea they have the best. I love love it and another one Fried Plantain, my friends know me for that.Any food I cook, I must fry the plantain o
7. SHOES AND BAGS: And am still gonna keep buying. Lols, I am this kind of person that will plan on getting just one pair of shoe and will end up buying two pairs just because the other one entered my eyes. Yea ain't braging, even though I can just buy and keep for one month in the house until I have a suitable or appropriate event to wear it to. Also lemme get a pair of shoe and it get to be the one I love most, I can keep wearing that same shoe for the next 1 year, for every event. Yea am like that (pls, don't say it bad ). Also bags, buy it and just keep until I have somewhere to go. I do that a lot
8. NICE CLOTHINGS: Yea, just like the shoes and bags, this as well, I can't live without it. even though I contemplate on the price sometimes, after saving for few days/weeks, I will end up getting it but biko not at a very expensive rate , affordable according to what I have in my pocket. I am not a fan of spending all what you have on body accessories to now come and become broke after. Na, after buying I still wanna have extra change
9. WATER: I know everyone will say of course it very essential. But actually before, I was not really a fan of taking lots of water even though am aware it very good for the health. I will always opt for Fruit Juice or Soft drink instead of water but recently, I can finish 2 satchets of water in within few minutes and lemme just drop this. It really good taking a lot of water both for your health and skin. Like I can tell it works well
10. GOOD FRIENDS: We all need somebody to lean on, if you are not adding to my life, no point being together, but elderly people who keeps motivating, good friends who can always be there and people with great sense of humour. I always appreciate them. Yea

          So yea, let's just leave it at 10 for now. Hope you all enjoyed reading through, any contribution, wanna tell what you can't live without, feel free to drop a comment below. Also, if you haven't subscribed, please o, help the ministry to grow by subscribing and feel free to share the post. Thank you all for stopping by. Really appreciate. Catch you all on the next post.
ONE LOVE
#Mamme

No comments

Back to Top