AFRICAN BLACK SOAP/REVIEW

       

My Ghana Black Soap
          Hello Guys, how are you doing today? So yea it's a new post on the blog. I have been using some natural products recently and I've really  seen great effects on my skin. So today I  will be making a quick review on the popular Black "Ghana" soap, Yea, would you like to know more? Just keep reading.

          I have been using Dudu Osun for a while now, it's also a black soap and sincerely, it works great on my skin. Recently a friend of mine introduced me to this black soap popularly known as "Ghana Soap" in the market. This practically means the soap is from Ghana. It's an African traditional soap made from natural ingredients. It also has this nice smell that gets you attracted to it.
          Do I love using it? The answer is YES. I love this soap a lot, like it works really great on my skin, both on my body and face. The soap works as a natural skin cleanser, like after using it, most especially on my face, it just leaves a very clean,smooth,moisturizing effect and also on my body. I really love it so much and I don't think I will be changing it anytime soon. Another thing is that this soap is really good for all skin type because it's made from natural ingredients, no chemicals. So whether you have dry skin, oily skin or a combination of both, this soap works fine on any skin type, except in other cases. Also this black soap is really good for fighting acne (pimples). It works great for me in this aspect as well. Ever since I started using it, it has really helped to reduce my acne conditions, and I have really seen a lot of improvements.

Black soap

          Generally, black soap works great like it helps to treat Eczema, even skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles , a lots more.
          Now the question is "Will I continue using this soap?" The answer is a big YES because it's just very okay for my skin, no side effects. I'm thinking of making a  special face wash using a mix of this black soap and some other natural ingredients. Let's see how it goes  and how well it would work out. Yeap
          Have you also tried using the popular Black "Ghana" soap before? Do you like it or you'd prefer using other kinds of bathing soap? Kindly drop a comment, share your experience. I'd love to hear from you all.
That is all for today guys, thanks for stopping by. New post coming up soon. Please don't forget to subscribe and share. Much love


Instagram: Fola Ola
Twitter: Fola Ola
Email: folayemi31@gmail.com

No comments

Back to Top