MY Naija Series: #1- A DAY AT AGODI GARDENS


Hi peeps. I hope y'all enjoyed the weekend. Wishing all a fruitful week ahead. Today, I will be making a review about a nice place I visited last week, Thursday. It called Agodi Gardens here in Ibadan along Parliament road, close to Gate. Actually, before I went there, only God knew how have been searching on google about nice places to visit here in Ibadan since I got back. I came across this place online and I saw that a lot of people actually reviewed it and it was all positive so I decided to have a day out with my friend. So we went there and yea, I can say it a very nice place like I really enjoyed myself. So if you would love to know more about this place and perhaps you wanna visit soon, then keep reading. (*winks)
          Yea, so first we got there not too late,around 1pm on Thursday, At the entrance we had to pay a fee and who could ever have imagined that it was going to be so so affordable, like per person just 500Naira, I actually saw it online but I doubted that maybe they would have increased the pay cos I know if that place is somewhere in Lagos it would cost more.

Entrance

So as I was saying, we made the payment, and we were able to enter but before then, they had to check our bags, you are not allowed to take any chops(food or drinks) inside, cos they have all so you can purchase when you get inside. Also I think professional cameras are not allowed as well, that i think you have to pay but definitely you can take your phone in. So we entered, we were able to locate the direction to the lakes, swimming pool, zoo and others.There are lot of trees as well like some I have never heard of the names before since I was born and the trees are so tall . There we took some pictures, then we saw the children playground. The swimming pool but then we didn't have it in our plans to swim, so no swimming (*besides, I can't really swim *side eyes*). So no point but then to swim you just have to pay 500Naira as well which i think it very very ok.


Children's Playground




Swimming pool
After that we headed for the zoo, so we took the direction given, on our way, we saw a man with a donkey so we took some pictures as well after we paid him .


          After that we went to the zoo. Ok first when you get to the zoo entrance, you will think there are no animals, cos the place isn't bad but it doesn't look too good, I think they are still working on it and some other things. We entered the zoo , hmm after searching the first animal we saw was the Lion in it den, I never knew they were two and the male was damn big. So both the lion and lioness came out.....hehe, my people,I was so scared, suddenly, the male lion started roaring, all i could say was WOW, it was so much cos there were some kids from a particular school who came on an excursion, so when the lion was roaring, they were so happy and were shouting, and that was kind of giving the lion more power/jazz to roar the more. But me, i was like, hmmm these small small children don't know anything at all, cos what happened next scared everyone that was there, but was such a lovely scene. We saw other animals as well, Monkey,Bamboo,Crocodile, Parrot, Crocodile, Chimpanzee, Tortoise and some others. Not all the animals were there though. So after that we went to the lake side, had some view, walked around and just had a cool spot to sit, chitchat.




Just me!!



          One thing I love about the place is that it such a cool environment, like it really a nice destination for weddings or birthday, cool spot for couples to hang out and have a good time. Really had a great time. So we were there till evening. So on our way out, I had to ease my self, need I say, they really tried on Agodi gardens. Everything about that place is just too cool. They have the gents and ladies washroom, I entered the ladies washroom, it so clean, nice, you have mirrors to look at yourself, adjust yourself, your makeup. u know...lol. Everything there is just too cool and I think they still have more plans to have more interesting sights in the gardens.
           In summary, I can say I really enjoyed myself, so in case any of my readers is in Ibadan or would be coming to IB, and you are looking for a nice, lovely place to visit, then Agodi Gardens should be one of your choices. You will definitely have a good time.
So that's the end of my post for today, hope you really enjoyed the post. Stay connected on this blog for more interesting stuffs by following on google plus, can subscribe with your email to get updated on each post and follow my social network account for more update as well.

Thanks for stopping by, next post coming soon. Love you all #Mamme

Instagram: Esteemamme
Twitter: Esteemamme
Facebook: Estee mamme

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post mamme!
    Never knew we've got such a nyc place here in Ib.. gonna visit soon with my SWT@...
    Tanx so much! Nd keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post mamme!
    Never knew we've got such a nyc place here in Ib.. gonna visit soon with my SWT@...
    Tanx so much! Nd keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top