STRUGGLES/REALITIES OF WEARING GLASSES

v

Hello my people, how market. So for today's post i will be sharing with you about one of of those changes happening to me. So now am using four eyes, as people say. Lol. To make it simple, now am using glasses as in medicated one. I have been deliberating on it whether to take it or not for a very long time, but then my eye power was increasing and i started having headaches and more difficulty in seeing things far away from me, (Myopia or short-sighted).

I went to visit the doctor, so he suggested i have to go on glasses. I went to the optics shop and they check and then customize the one suitable for my eyes so here i am with my recommended glasses.


     So i will just give some updates. Mehn, my first day, it was as if a sharp light entered my eyes, when i wore it, i removed it immediately, the lady was like "is this your first time ?", i said yes. She said, oh don't worry. you will get used to it. The second day, it was like drama, i was feeling so weird, i asked my colleague using glasses lots of question, like "my hands look so small", "the ground was flat", my eyes were so sharp that i could see afar wella. At the same time though,  I was happy that I could see clearer. But then, i remembered my optician told me i have to be wearing the glasses always so my eye defect can be corrected, hmmmmm. wahala (problem). So i asked my colleague, she was like yes, and even added petrol to the fire telling me that i have to wear it all the time or else my power will increase. My people, the fear that caught me, hehe, i was like ehn, i don't think i will wear it anymore like it was something else.  She encouraged me and said don't worry it will be fine. I was confused. I got back home, called my mum, asked some other friends, like started disturbing people, asking for opinions. Not my fault, na first time things.
              In summary sha, it being good so far, i don't actually wear it 24/7, only when i want to read, or use my laptop or system, anything that has to do with light and maybe looking at the projection and others. But just going around i don't use it, and so far the power hasn't increased. i pray it stays like that o. 

              Another thing, i read a lot online about people who wear glasses, what they face, like people trying to tease them as if maybe they are blind, removing their glasses asking them some funny silly questions like "how many hands", "how many figure can you see?". Well, i experienced mine few days ago, and i was like Mamme, welcome to the club. Lol. Could you imagine someone came to me remove my glasses from my own eyes o, and was like, can you see me?, i was like, duhhhh, am not blind, i can actually see,  It was a bit annoying but knowing fully well already that it part of those things so i just overlooked it. lol

Anyways guys, that has been my experience so far, will update you on how it goes, maybe i will consider contact lens later, still contemplating sha.
Hope you enjoyed reading my blog, please invite your friends, subscribe.
Thanks for dropping by. Love you all. Stay tuned
Signed #Mamme


3 comments

  1. Hahahahhahah I have been on this club for five years girl so welcome okay.
    Anyway nice post love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahhaa like seriously,it crazy. Awww... thanks dear.love you much

      Delete

Back to Top