SOCIAL NETWORK (THE GOOD,THE BAD & THE UGLY)


Hello everyone, how are you doing today. So today, it's an interesting post (perhaps some rants and some truths....lol) tagged "Social Network.....". So yea why this topic today. For sometime now, I've been thinking on when to post out my view about social network: the good and bad about it. So guess it's the right time. We all know there are different Social media platforms, from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, We-chat and lots more. Having social Network accounts, you can experience both the good and bad. The good part of it is that through Social Network, you can get to meet business partners, link up with people in the same field as you are, gain popularity, make new friends, advertise your business, sell your products and as well meet your life partner (as they always say...It all goes down in the DM.) Yea so seriously Social Network has a lot of positive sides/effects.

           But then, you know the saying there is nothing that has an advantage that wouldn't have a disadvantage. For instance, imagine you having all full details about yourself on your profile page and yet someone still comes into your inbox and message "Please dear, can I know more about you?". Like seriously, warris dis. Dude all you need to know about me is right there on my page/profile, you don't have to start sending a message cos of that. I know some people will say "But he is just trying to be a friend". If I hear, abeg, you need to see before you leap, how many of them are trying to be true friends?
           It's even so funny, imagine someone sends a message to you, and you decide not to reply, on top my own profile, my inbox, the next thing, the guy will just start displaying some craziness like "Am even trying to chat with you, you are ignoring me, what is wrong with you, I just want to be a friend, not like I want to date you, you are just trying to show yourself". Pls, who asked him for all these explanations, from there you know the kind of person he is and you know what I do once I see such? Before, I do reply and insult before blocking them (Lol...like some are just too stubborn)  ....but now, you know the saying...."silence is the best answer". I just open their profile and block.....Shikenah
          Sometimes some friend requests you receive will either be a good thing or the starting of a night mare cos you will end up blaming yourself on why you accepted in the first place. Yea am a lady and need to meet people (looking for that man, my business and other things..hmm) but my fellow readers, one really have to be careful on these platforms. Like there was a time I accepted a friend request, the next thing the person started telling me that he saw a vision about me. I was like ok now, what is it all about let me see if it will add to my life, the next thing he said was that he saw it that God has destined me to get married to a very rich man....I was like "ok, sounds nice" in my mind..., but the issue is that the man is very far from me, but then he thinks about me all the time and has been trying to reach me. So he said he is here and ready to help me, that there is something he can do for me and anywhere the man is, he wouldn't have peace of mind until he set his eyes on me, but then I should remember him once I start enjoying the riches..Ehn, Jesus!!!.Holy Ghost!!!!Fire!!!!. To cut the long story I just told him that sir, It will happen in God's time, Abeg, Don't come and destroy the purpose of God for my life. What worship,praise,fasting and prayer cannot solve...I don't know what else can solve it...Man leave me alone.... He wanted to continue I was like thank you so much sir, I appreciate and immediately, I deleted the chat and block. Like there is nothing you won't see on social media. You just have to know who you are, what you want, your purpose, if not, what will happen at the end wouldn't be a nice story to share.
          This will be a long post if I should continue but then I will just stop right here. I just wanna urge each and everyone, especially those of us looking for Mr/Mrs Right. Let God direct you and also it's not about following your heart sometimes we've got to think very well. Yea some have met their partners on Social Network through Facebook, Instagram but at the same time What works for A might not work for B. Am not saying it is wrong replying people when they try to chat you up but at the same time, one needs to be careful. Don't allow anyone to come and add sand to your pasta/garri. On Social Network, we have the good,the bad & the ugly but it's up to you to choose that which you want.
           So that is all for today, hope y'all enjoyed today's post. Kindly subscribe for more updates , just scroll down and you can see this page same as the image below to subscribe and stay connected for more interesting posts.
Love you all.
Written by Mamme
YOU CAN FOLLOW HERE
OR FOLLOW HERE!. ONE LOVE

No comments

Back to Top