NEW HAIR STYLE


          Hi guys, drum roll (gangangangan) I know it's been a long while and I'm really sorry but guess what, I'm fully back. How are you all doing, miss me? Yea I missed you guys and missed blogging as well, just had a couple of stuffs to settle but I'm back.

          Today I will be discussing about my new hairstyle. If you all check my Instagram page, you all know I'm into Hair (wigs and weaves). So if it ain't wig then it should be crotchet and guess what, will be making a quick review of my new crotchet styling. I came up with this hairstyle  this past weekend, because I wanted something light,  as we all know the weather is kinda hot even though it has started raining but some days are still very hot. I wanted something very easy, light to maintain so I got the Noble kinky bulk , actually I had it at home for a while so decided to make use of it
(picture from Google)
         
          For the hair, I used the Noble kinky, 1 pack. It has 20 pieces inside so I divided each pieces into 5/6. and my crotchet needle.  That was all I used. How did I make it?, First thing, you wanna make sure your hair is clean, therefore I washed and condition my hair, after it was about 80% dry, I added Shea butter and leave in conditioner. Next I weaved my hair into corn rows, will put a picture below and after I applied the Shea butter on my scalp to protect and prevent  from dryness or itching .
Hair made into cornrows (see my faceee)
          After that, I used my crotchet needle and added the extension to my hair and yea I came out with this result. Remember I only used one pack, it all depends on your choice on how full you want it, you can go for one and half or two packs in case you want yours fuller
Finished look
          As you can see, one thing I love about it is that it looks natural  just like my real hair, very easy to style and maintain

Forhead gang

         So that is all for today guys. Would you like to make a booking for your next crotchet styling? I'm always available for business. You can send a message to me on whats app or Email ( ***Home service available).
 Location: Lagos
Thanks for stopping by, please dont forget to subscribe and share, as well follow the page for more updates.
Much love, catch up soonest
Instagram page  (Business): Folas_touch
Instagram page (Official): Fola Ola
Whatsapp: 08154093505
Email: folastouch8@gmail.com


No comments

Back to Top